Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A little extra

Well, I didn't get started on the push up challenge yesterday due to an unbearably long problem at work that had me on the phone for 6 hours but that's another story. So I knew I had to start today, I guess I get motivated to complete things by telling other people about it.

While getting the kids to wind down before bed I told Ethan about the challenge and showed him the plan then it was his job to count. For today, starting at week 3 the plan is 14 + 18 + 14 +14 + max. On set 2 Ethan wanted to sit on my back, that didn't work too well. Overall it was difficult in that I was shooting for good form but I was able to complete all 5 sets. Set 5 I did 30, the plan calls for "max (at least 20)" so I met that with a little extra. Feeling good.

Then I went to hapkido. We never know how many, if any, push ups we'll do during warm ups but I should have know when Mr. Birkholz stepped up to lead class there were going to be a lot. I ended up with just about 150 push ups today.

No comments:

A video of an old friend

Into the Void (cover) - Michael Gulezian live Cover of Nine Inch Nails' "Into the Void" by Michael Gulezian @ Hillsdale Colleg...