Sunday, August 17, 2008

Running in the heat

This week's training consisted of a lot of running... well, a lot of running for me anyway. Two days of 6 miles and 1 day of 4 miles at lunch time. It felt pretty good. I can't remember ever running 6 miles in my life. It was 90-95 degrees each day.

Work got in the way of my bike ride on Saturday morning so I ended up going out at 7:30pm. It was beautiful, a full moon and clear. I did my normal 20 mile loop out to Santa Fe Dam. The wildlife this week consisted of the bats flying around under the bridges under Huntingto Drive and the 210 Fwy.

Swimming consisted of a pool party throwing kids around in the pool.

No comments:

A video of an old friend

Into the Void (cover) - Michael Gulezian live Cover of Nine Inch Nails' "Into the Void" by Michael Gulezian @ Hillsdale Colleg...