Sunday, September 21, 2008

Back on the mountain bike

Well, today marks 1 week since the triathlon which means it's time to get off my bum and get out and do something. Since I think the Muddy Buddy race is mountain bike I thought it was about time to inflate the tires and get the dust off. I took a ride up the wash and up the Clamshell trail, 7 miles round trip but a much steeper hill than I've been riding the road bike.

On the way up I came across 4 deer walking through the neighborhood just before I hit the fireroad. There was more wild life as I came back down, I saw a bear rummaging through someone's trash can. By the time I turned around to stop and take a picture he had headed off into somone else's back yard.


Mountain ride felt good.

No comments:

A video of an old friend

Into the Void (cover) - Michael Gulezian live Cover of Nine Inch Nails' "Into the Void" by Michael Gulezian @ Hillsdale Colleg...