Tuesday, June 3, 2008

2008 Malibu Nautica Triathlon - Supporting Children's Hospital Los Angeles

So, training is going well for the Malibu triathlon. (Still freaked out by the swim.) One part of doing this race is that our team from work is participating in the Entertainment Industry Challenge to raise money in support of Children's Hospital Los Angeles. This makes it something beyond just me finishing a triathlon, I'm doing it also to raise awareness of a wonderful hospital. For me this is an easy cause to support because I have seen first hand the work that is done at CHLA as my son Ethan has received treatments there for his cerebral palsy.

My donation web page is at:

http://chla.kintera.org/triathlon/fredrenner

Thanks for considering it.

No comments:

A video of an old friend

Into the Void (cover) - Michael Gulezian live Cover of Nine Inch Nails' "Into the Void" by Michael Gulezian @ Hillsdale Colleg...