Friday, July 18, 2008

Back to Training

So, since back from the trip up the coast I've been back to my normal training routine: 20 mile ride on Saturday and some riding, running and hapkido during the week after the kids go to bed.

Knowing we're taking the kids to a movie tonight and I won't get a work out I decided to have a little run at lunch time. Conveniently there's a locker room and showers at work....and surprisingly clean and private, I took off for a 2.5 mile run around Universal Studios.

Now, the nice thing about working at Universal is I get to run through the backlot, maybe people think I'm famous as I run past the tram cars for the tour, I always wave just in case. Running past the Desperate Housewives set was tough because the food services folks were out there BBQing. It would have been fun to run down New York Street but that's just a bunch of rubble now since the fire.

Fortunately I have control of the A/C in my office and now I'm just sitting trying to cool off.

Here's a map of the run.

No comments:

A video of an old friend

Into the Void (cover) - Michael Gulezian live Cover of Nine Inch Nails' "Into the Void" by Michael Gulezian @ Hillsdale Colleg...