Saturday, April 4, 2009

Almost Race Day

Well, in about 15 hours the Renegade Off-Road Triathlon starts. I'm feeling pretty good though I missed taking an allergy pill yesterday morning and by afternoon felt pretty awful. Picked up some Claratin on the way home and started to feel better, though not perfect. Felt even better after a good nights sleep and a pill this morning. I don't want to have any excuses for not doing as well as I'd like but I'll push through.

According to the web site the race results will be posted by 5pm on Monday 6 April 2009.

Yesterday Ethan and I went with the Tiger Cubs to visit a radio station. We went to the local Public Radio station KPCC. It was pretty interesting for me to see how stuff has changed from analog to digital in the 18 years since I did public radio in college. All of the Tiger Cubs got a chance to talk into the microphone.

No comments:

A video of an old friend

Into the Void (cover) - Michael Gulezian live Cover of Nine Inch Nails' "Into the Void" by Michael Gulezian @ Hillsdale Colleg...