Saturday, February 7, 2009

Up the hill

We had Junia's birthday party today. 9 little girls and Ethan all went for tea. Ethan was quite the gentleman dressed in his suit, holding chairs and getting things for the ladies. All the girls wore pretty dresses and received feather boa's and necklaces. There were scones, some sorbet to cleanse the pallet, little sandwiches and it ended with a sundae, oh, there was also a choice of teas, lemonade or the favorite, hot cocoa.

After we got home I went for a run. I took off up the wash to the top of the dam then followed the road over to the Clamshell Trail (Hillbilly Hill) but then followed the road. Those were two tough hills. From there I just followed the roads around Monrovia for a while. I ended up with just over 6 miles by the time I got home, for me that's a decent long run.

No comments:

A video of an old friend

Into the Void (cover) - Michael Gulezian live Cover of Nine Inch Nails' "Into the Void" by Michael Gulezian @ Hillsdale Colleg...